Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center made the following changes to their COVID-19 protocol:
– One designated visitor per patient throughout the hospital/clinics.
– Visitors will be screened and expected to bring a face covering/mask which is to be worn at all times.
– Visiting hours will be from 7:00a – 5:00p.
COVID WALK-IN TESTING STATION:
– Beginning 9/8/2020 the walk-in COVID-19 station at the hospital will be closed until further notice.
COVID TESTING AT THE HOSPITAL
– Symptomatic persons with a written order by a local physician or one of our providers.
– Persons who are travelling and require testing.
– Pre-operative patients with orders.
For information regarding “Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions” CLICK HERE“