The Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center has “some information regarding the precautions you should take to help prevent the spread and becoming infected with COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease) and other illnesses.
- WASH YOUR HANDS frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough/sneeze with your mouth tightly nestled into your elbow or into a tissue tightly around your mouth. Wash or sanitize your hands after each event.
- Refrain from touching the “T Zone” of your face — eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces often.
- Avoid shaking hands or other close contact greetings.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Coronavirus Disease spreads through close personal contact with a sick person.
Symptoms may show up 2-14 days after contact with an infected individual.
Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease includes:
- Shortness of breath
CALL YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN FIRST BEFORE GOING INTO THEIR OFFICE IF:
- You have severe symptoms
- You have severe symptoms and have been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19
IF YOU ARE HAVING SEVERE SYMPTOMS AND NEED TO COME INTO THE ER:
- Please call ahead to 928-425-1026, so the staff can take proper precautions to care for you.
ALSO, please do not visit loved ones here at the hospital if you are sick. Help us protect all those vulnerable to any type of illness.”