On the Second Saturday of the month, Sullivan Street in historic downtown Miami, Az, it’s a great place to be. The event runs from 1 pm to 4 pm. The details:
“Music, dancing, food, and extended merchant hours for leisurely shopping.
Sullivan Street will be closed to motor vehicle traffic. This will provide people a safe place to walk, roller blade, skateboard, chalk art, dance, picnic, set up lawn chairs and enjoy the street vendors, food trucks and live music.
– Tour the Miami Mercantile & More’s historic YMCA Building. Cold soda and water will be available for purchase.
– C & CES Auction is having a auction of fantastic items. Preview and registration start at 12:00 pm Auction begins at 1:00 pm.
– Come hungry! Tasty food trucks will be serving up hot fresh treats to eat, including famous Cowboy Kettle Corn!
– Jim Coates Gallery and Cafe will have warm delicious coffees, cappuccinos and yummy pastry treats.
– Lots of street vendors will be set up, both ones we’ve seen before along with new vendors.
– All the merchants will be open for shopping with great deals to be had.
– Dacite Audio will be rocking the street with great selections of oldies, country music and more.”
If you would like to take part as a vendor or further info, please email Phil at email@example.com.